Two contrasting fabrics
A sewing machine
A rotary cutter
A sewing ruler
A cutting mat
1. To begin, cut three pieces of one fabric, and two of the other, each mesuring 4'' by 12''.
2. Stitch together one by one, until you have them all stitched.
3. Cut a backing the same measurement a the 4'' by 12'' pieces all together.
4. Reverse side out, stitch together, leaving a 2'' gap.
5. fill with stuffing, and close up the hole. (machine would be neater, but hand sewn would hide it better)
Let me know if it works for you!